Onwards and upwards, or stuck in a rut? Are you ready for the next challenge? Perhaps not in control of your career? Want to take charge of your career – now?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then please reflect on the fact that the process of career progression is more exacting today than ever before.
If you really want to develop and progress to the next level, you might consider taking control by managing your own career – with a plan. The alternatives are to be managed by others or just going with the flow. You have choice – however without a plan, are we not just tourists?
When seeking a new position or a change to your present position, you must have an edge over the competition. Perhaps a Career Mentor & Coach acting as your partner may assist with those challenges – your own professional friend who is an experienced Director, CEO or Senior Executive.
Consider the value of this relationship assisting you to develop your knowledge and skill sets, clarifying ‘career critical’ decisions and ensuring you keep on track to achieve your goals and reach the target outcome.
If you are an upwardly focused middle manager who is serious about progressing in your career, you deserve the advantages of career planning and management – tailored to your own situation and needs.
First, you begin to strengthen your focus. You will acquire a clearer view of where you want to head into the future, which will put you in the position you deserve.
But this is only the start. You will also discover how to market yourself successfully with a competitive edge that will…
- Maximise your interview strike rate, internally and externally
- Enable you to perform in the interview process
- Effectively access the so called ‘hidden market’ of professional positions
- Supported by ongoing Career Coaching, Counselling and Mentoring post transition – and indefinitely if required
We will work together until targeted outcomes are achieved. You will also reap the benefits of our comprehensive manual – The CMG Career Guide. This valuable navigation tool is used as a reference as your Mentor works with you one-on-one, tackling key issues and keeping you on track to achieve your goals.
Career Mentoring and Coaching Services:
- Organisational Culture Alignment and Role Profiling
- Self and Team Assessment
- Finding, Attracting, Fitting and Retaining Key People
- Career Planning, Management and Transition
- Resume development and Verbal Skills enhancement
- Business Leadership Development and Styles
- Communication Styles Flexing
- Self Marketing
- Coaching and Mentoring
For more information about any of these services, contact us today.
Do you want a mentor and sounding board to address the challenges you may have identified here?
As everyone’s challenges, needs and wants are different, we do not believe in ‘off the shelf packages’ – and take our work very seriously with very committed clients.
So if you are serious about your professional life, then ask yourself the question – do you want a mentor and sounding board to address the challenges you may have identified here?
As a result of this discussion we will, together, develop a plan of action – with goals and strategies – that is right for you.
And please remember – without a plan, you are a tourist.
Career Mentoring and Coaching Articles
- What can Mature Age Managers do when they’re Sidelined in the Workplace?
- 4 Tips to Ensure Your Emails Give the Right Impression
- 8 Ways to Focus on Career Planning that Works in an Unpredictable World
- Your boss tells you to get a Coach or Mentor – What do you do?
- Can technologically challenged Leaders continue to be effective in the Digital Era?