On the way up, or on the way out?
As globalisation and e-commerce create significant change for business, enterprise survival is becoming a national obsession. Organisations want the best – and often ruthlessly dismiss those who do not make the grade.
The ability to adapt to change, empower staff and be global in outlook are just a few of the attributes required of executives and managers in the new millennium.
Our people have the skills to help you with all aspects of Organisational and Leadership Development – from knowing how to empower individuals to achieve their best through to succession planning, recruitment, promotion and career re-direction advice.
Do you have what it takes?
Success in business requires active governance, effective leadership and management, as well as optimisation of individual performances within a framework of shared vision and values.
Ensuring that organisational culture is as distinctive and consistent as a suite of well-designed stationery is a challenge most companies have yet to conquer.
We have a talented pool of people with significant experience in all facets of business. As former business leaders and senior executives, we have done the hard yards and lived to tell the tale! As Executive Mentors and Goalkeepers™ we can help you get where you want to be. You will:
- gain an understanding of how to take full advantage of the strengths of the individuals within your organisation.
- learn valuable insights into managing an organisation in a single-minded and highly focused way that can achieve significant output synergies. Learn how the functioning of an entity as a whole is greater than the sum of its individual parts.
- enhance your skills, knowledge and experience in how to continuously provide improved service to clients leading to increased benefits for shareholders, staff and management.
- further enhance your understanding of how to develop a singular organisational culture and identity, while encouraging and benefiting from the strengths of the individuals within.
Our Leadership Development program will make you a real leader
If you want to be a true leader – lead yourself.
An external sounding board…a business peer…someone to talk to when the going gets tough can be of great value.
With access to a resource outside your organisation, you can reach optimal growth and a true understanding of your capabilities and potential. We can define your direction with a road map and enhance your personal and professional leadership skills.
Executive Goalkeeping™ supports you to develop and hone the skills you need and gives you the confidence to take on bigger challenges and greater responsibility.
Mentoring is about self-discovery and unleashing as yet unrealised potential. We work with you to establish specific personal and professional outcomes that are aligned with your deepest values and purpose – outcomes that stretch you to realise your potential. We can help you…
- uncover your leadership skills
- stay connected to your vision so you can easily walk the path to success – in leadership, in your business, in your community, personally and professionally
- achieve team synergy
- discover and understand “Emotional Intelligence”
- manage cultural/organisational/workplace diversity
- develop a range of effective communication/presentation styles and strategies
- develop long-term career and personal goals for work/life balance
identify stress factors and develop appropriate stress management strategies
- identify a range of ongoing professional/personal development options.
Some would say it is the greatest mistake of all to do nothing – because you can only do little. But first you must know to which harbour you are headed, so you can catch the right wind to get you there. Contact us today.