Where do you really want to be? How do you transition?
As one of Australia’s leading specialists in this area, we define Transition Management as the development and implementation of business and career strategies for leaders and stakeholders – to get people where they choose to be into the medium to long term.
We work with clients as a peer and professional friend. Our people offer individual attention and targeted solutions to a range of clients from those just starting out through to established Senior Executives.
We start by treating each client as an individual, determining and affirming;
- who you are
- what you do – and what you really want to do
- what you will bring to the table, and
- how to get you there – because “without a plan, we are tourists.”
Carnegie Management Group is recognised and respected as a leader in our field, with a focus on the following key areas;
- Executive mentoring, transition management & facilitation
- Effective business and career planning for senior executives, business owners & families in business
- Specific targeting and networking strategies
- Ongoing support by working closely with you to keep you on track to achieve your goals
Make a choice. Make a change.
No matter who we are and what we do, we are all ‘Business Entities’ in our own right. The sooner you consider yourself as a business entity, to be marketed, presented and ultimately sold, the sooner you are on your way to where you want to be.
The future is all about choice. If you limit your choices only to what seems possible and reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want – and all that is left is compromise.