Are you really happy or are you just treading water?
Did you know that over 50 per cent of successful people…
- Are highly qualified and “skilled up” but not quite totally aware of how to effectively apply all their talents
- Make less than 10 per cent of the decisions that determine their future
- Do not experience satisfaction commensurate with their success
- Have not defined their career and business direction
- Suffer increasing levels of concern regarding their long term prospects
- Cannot manage employer or market perceptions of their abilities and goals
- Are just going with the flow, ‘imprinted’ by early and critical workplace experiences.
Startling, isn’t it? But then, if you are reading this, you probably agree – and you know it’s perhaps time to make a move.
Our Executive Coaching partnerships are designed for clients with comprehensive, in-depth managerial experience at senior levels, who have maintained their business network and contacts.
What can a Leadership Coach do for your organisation?
Specifically our work can encompass self and team development within the context of your current organisation. It will – but not necessarily – cover leadership enhancement, executive team building and communication/presentation styles and skills development. We will, together, map out a program that is right for you – and your organisation.
To understand more fully please view the:
Also the work we undertake together will include our comprehensive manual, The Senior Executive Development Guide. This valuable navigation tool is used as an accredited reference as your Mentor (and occasional Coach) works with you one-on-one, tackling key issues and keeping you on track to achieve your goals – all with a very strategic eye to the medium and long term.
To summarize, read our thoughts on strategic “Organisation and Leadership Development“.
Leadership Coaching can help you get to where you want to be.
As everyone’s challenges, needs and wants are different, we do not believe in ‘off the shelf packages’ – and take our work very seriously with very committed clients.
So if you are serious about your professional life, then ask yourself the question – do you want a mentor and sounding board to address the challenges you may have identified here?
As a result of this discussion we will, together, develop a plan of action – with goals and strategies – that is right for you and/or your team member(s).
And please remember – without a plan, you are a tourist.